2. What data do we collect and why?
The data we collect falls into two categories: technical information and user-provided data.
Technical information. When you visit our site, some data is collected automatically.
We need technical data to operate, maintain and improve our site. This includes the following data: IP address, UTM parameters, geolocation, device type and browser type, cookies and data about your interaction with the site (session ID).
The session ID includes: your interaction with the site; the name of the website from which you came to our site; the features of the site you have used; the pages you used on our website; the way you use our site; actions you take on the site, if such actions are present.
Data provided by the user. In order to correctly identify and effectively use your charitable contribution, to be able to get back to you with feedback on the result of the public collection or the result of the use of the collected funds, and to be able to identify your payment to answer your follow-up questions, we need your full name, surname, phone number, payment information and email address.
Once again briefly about what personal data we collect and why:
Get your attention. We do not knowingly process personal data of users under the age of 16. If you are such a user or you are a legal representative of a user, please notify us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How long do we keep your data?
We store your data for 36 months. However, you can exercise your right to have your data deleted. In this case, your data will be deleted from our servers within 30 days of your request.
4. Do we share data with third parties?
We use your data to carry out statutory activities and fulfill our obligations under transactions concluded with you and may transfer them on the following grounds:
Implementation of legislation. We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent necessary:
● to fulfill a state request, court order or relevant legislation;
● to defend against third party claims;
● to help prevent or investigate fraud.
Transfer to third parties. We transfer your personal data to third parties based on a public offer to process on our behalf, subject to technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data — for example, to process credit cards and payments.
5. Do we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area?
The personal data we collect is stored on servers in Ukraine. By default, data is stored in Ukraine, but we may need to process your personal data in another country. If a transfer is necessary, we will apply the necessary data protection measures and ask for your consent, except for those cases where the data transfer is necessary for the execution of the transaction.
If you want to disable cookies, you can find instructions for managing your browser settings at these links:
● Internet Explorer
● Microsoft Edge
7. What rights do you have to your data?
As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights:
● The right to access information. You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
● The right to portability. You can request all data that you have provided to us, as well as request the transfer of data to another controller.
● The right to restriction of processing. You can partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
● The right to file complaints. If your request was not satisfied, you can file a complaint with the regulatory body — the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at email@example.com.
● The right to delete information. You can send us a request to remove your personal data from our systems.
To exercise your rights, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your request was not satisfied, you can file a complaint with the regulatory body — the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The user must not influence and interfere with the operation of this site or access the information published on this site, other than through the standard interface.
3. On the website https://kiddo.ua/, the user is prohibited from questioning the territorial integrity of Ukraine in any way, calling for a violent change of the state system, promoting violence, gender and racial intolerance, as well as intolerance and discrimination on the basis of nationality , as well as the sexual orientation of the individual. It is also forbidden to use obscene language. In case of non-compliance with these conditions, the user may be denied access to the possibility of commenting, or to the site as a whole.
Collection and use of personal data:
4.1. 4.1. Personal data is information or a set of information about a natural person who is identified or can be identified.
4.2. The visitor to the website https://kiddo.ua/ may be asked to enter personal data, including name, surname, e-mail address, phone number.
4.3. When registering on the website https://kiddo.ua/, the visitor gives consent to the administration to process his personal and registration data. If the visitor decides to provide his personal data, he thereby gives his consent to the transfer and storage of this data.
4.4. Charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” reserves the right to collect data about visits to the site or connections that pass through the site. This information may include information about the Internet connection, traffic and the duration of the user’s work on the Internet.
4.5. Personal data of visitors is used to facilitate the use of the site by visitors, to record their interests and preferences in the implementation of editorial policy, as well as to analyze user behavior. Personal data is used in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”, “On information”, “On the protection of information in information and telecommunication systems”, ND TZI 2.5-010-03 “Requirements for the protection of information on WEB pages against unauthorized access” .
4.6. Charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” reserves the right to store personal data for an unlimited period of time.
4.7 The server of the website https://kiddo.ua/ temporarily registers the domain name or IP address of the visitor’s computer, as well as the access date, files (file name and URL), HTTP response code and website, with which visitor got to the site, the number of bytes transferred during the session.
4.9. With the help of the Google Analytics system, the charity organization “Kiddo Foundation” collects statistics about visiting the site. This includes information about visited pages, the number of page views, information that was downloaded, the countries of origin of visitors, as well as information about how to enter the agency’s website, etc. None of these actions are associated with the visitor personally and are measured only in the aggregate.
4.10 The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” takes appropriate security measures for the collection, storage and processing of collected data to protect them from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure of your personal information.
4.11 The charity organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” does not sell or exchange personal information of users.
5. The site https://kiddo.ua/ may contain links to sites that do not belong to the Charitable Organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation”.
6. The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund” has the right to provide any personal information of visitors to the website https://kiddo.ua/ at the request of law enforcement agencies, by a court decision or as part of other legal procedures, or as otherwise requested in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. . The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund” is not responsible for lost profit or lost profit, unearned income, loss of data or any other losses of visitors to the website https://kiddo.ua/, if such occurred when using the site.
8. The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” does not guarantee and does not claim that the use of materials published on the website https://kiddo.ua/ will not harm the interests of third parties.
9. The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund” tries to ensure that all information on the website https://kiddo.ua/ is as reliable as possible. However, the organization does not assume responsibility and does not guarantee that the information and data provided are accurate, objective and current at the time of review.
10. The author’s publications and columns contained on the website https://kiddo.ua/ are the point of view of their authors. The charitable organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation” is not responsible for the accuracy, objectivity and relevance of information published on the website https://kiddo.ua/ with reference to other sources of information.
11. All rights to the website https://kiddo.ua/ and its content belong to the Charity organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund” or are used by it in agreement with the rights holders. This site as a whole, and its individual elements, are protected by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”, international legal acts and other acts of the current legislation of Ukraine.
12. Website visitors should not distribute, change, transmit, use in any way the information of the website https://kiddo.ua/ for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of the Charitable Organization “Kiddo Charitable Foundation”. Visitors must comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices on uploaded materials. The information used must contain an active hyperlink to the website https://kiddo.ua/
13. Copying of information from the website https://kiddo.ua/ can be done for non-commercial purposes for posting on user pages, blogs, and social networks.
14. Visitors to the site assume responsibility for all risks that arise when using the site https://kiddo.ua/. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Charitable Organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund”, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the website https://kiddo.ua/, is not responsible for direct, indirect or accidental damages that have ever occurred and that were caused by the fact that the visitor had access to the website https://kiddo.ua/ used it or hoped for it, even if the Charitable Organization “Kiddo Charitable Fund” warned the visitor about the possibility of such damages and losses.
15. When working with the site https://kiddo.ua/, the visitor is not granted intellectual property rights either to the site, to its maintenance, or to the use of any branding elements or logos of the site.
19. To contact the site administrator for any questions, you can write a letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org